For nearly 50 years, M.L. James has produced high quality structures across the Ark-la-tex. Founded in 1963 by M.L. James, a Texarkana native, the company has developed strong relationships with its suppliers and subcontractors, many of whom are also Texarkana natives.
The company is currently run by the third generation of the James family who proudly continue to serve Texarkana and the surrounding areas with the same quality principles that the company was originally founded on: quality workmanship and honest values.
M.L. James is a member of the following organizations:
◦Texarkana Chamber of Commerce
◦Texarkana Economic Development Committee
1622 West St. | Texarkana, TX 75501 | PO Box 5696 | Texarkana, TX 75505 | 903.794.2738 | (fax) 903.793.8939
Copyright 2012-2022. All rights reserved.